To have what others want you have to do what others wont. Blaming something or someone else is weakness. Humility is a virtue to be actualized. Is Dave wrong?
How do you want to grow? Have you scheduled your growth? What’s your plan?
#Aggression #Addiction #Anxiety #Depression #PTSD #Suicide
Stress is a choice, and so is not achieving your goals and childhood dreams. What kind of person do you want to become?
1. The FIRST thing you need to understand is? people rarely make intellectual decisions. Peoples lives are linked and driven by our emotional patterns. What behaviours/emotions am I addicted to? Why do people act the way they do? And why do people develop “Learned helplessness”? Am I a victim of the world?
Aristotle said “We are what we repeatedly do”
And research suggests’ that virtually everything that we ALL do everyday is the result of habits. Am I choosing to react in a habitual way?
For things to change WE have to change. How will I resolve? Who do I have to give total love and total acceptance? Will my life grow by saying NO to the work that I need to do and learn?
2. The SECOND point I want people to grasp is? All emotions are valuable!! That’s if you know and understand HOW to utilize them in a productive manner.
For those who want to be the exception and play full out with Dave.
The Master skill is CONDITIONING⬇
HOW to condition your nervous system?
As outlined in my 14-17yr old experiences in my personal story. I had begun anticipating patterns in society. I also became obsessed with; Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi, Bruce Lee, Rocky Balboa and James Bond. There wisdom and skills fascinated me.
I thought how will Dave continue to condition himself and have their Mental: Emotional foundation? To have an unconquerable Soul
➡ Where no external experience will stop me
➡ Where my self-worth and belonging isn’t invested in material possessions nor other individuals
➡ Where I don’t fear ‘Lack of Love’ because I have so much of it and I have to GIVE it away
1. What kind of emotions would I feel if I’m living and dwelling on the past? Who’s in charge of my mind?
2. Why does Dave have ‘EXTRAORDINARY’ mental, emotional and spiritual health? Have I really tried everything?
3. Who has impressed me with his/her growth-mindset? And why?
To our never-ending improvements,