The state or quality of being productive.
“The effectiveness of productive effort, especially in industry, as measured in terms of the rate of output per unit of input.
How can I be more productive?
*Essentially we’re not managing time but managing ourselves for;
Many people are busy but it doesn’t necessarily mean being productive if the tasks we’re working hard on aren’t aligned to a strategy or longer term objectives. To be productive it requires skill, strategy and focused efforts. Because everyone has time, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. The question is; am I making the best use of my time? Success leaves clues and so does failure, we can learn from both.
How can I be better? How can I do more?
- Develop a system; my results are a reflection of the system I use. Do I have a clear vision and plan?
- Multitasking is a myth; we can only focus our efforts on one task well at a time.
- Clear description of desired results; or am I working for time? Have you ever noticed the difference between someone whom is vague and unsure compared to someone whom is clear and decisive.
- Focus on creating the habits I want; in most cases it only takes a small amount of change to improve performance and a greater quality of life. For example; a phone call to a loved one, eating better, going to the gym. All new disciplines affect all of the rest.
- Find a Coach; if the world’s best athletes have coaches and pay for their expertise for increased knowledge, skill, accountability. Would it be wise for me to have a coach?
*What does productivity look like to me? Because it will be different for other people.
The point is this; with consistent effort I will develop better habits and set myself up for an extraordinary life.
All the BEST,